You're an engineer at heart. You have great Computer Science fundamentals. You career has moved on and you're an SDET now but a bloody good one!
You want to work with some of the best engineers in London? Solving complex problems? Building API's for Uber, What's App, Twitter etc.? This is your chance!
You believe in clean code, you feel the person stepping in to continue what you’ve done should have a seamless transition, collaboration is a big thing for you, pairing inspires you to be better and mentoring more junior people comes naturally.
So what will you be doing?
- Work in an Agile team
- Develop automated tests and test frameworks
- Improve their Continuous Integration pipeline
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve or establish quality processes
- Help automate all aspects of the software engineering process
- Review designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback
- Continuously develop your own skills and help others to improve theirs
What Will you bring?
- Disruption, you get things done and come up with new ideas to ensure users get an experience they've never had before.
- Customer focussed, you care about them and their experience!
- You don't deliver for the sake of it, you think about the value you are bringing
What skills are Required?
- Experience in developing and running a Continuous Integration system
- Automation testing knowledge of REST APIs
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud (e.g. AWS, SoftLayer
- Performance testing frameworks (e.g. Gatling, wrk2)
Sounds like you? No CV is necessary at the moment, just a chat