A rapidly growing FinTech company are looking for an QA Lead to join their Development team to build robust frameworks and be a real contributor in building quality products. The company’s mobile apps is the centre point of the success of the business. So you will need to have experience of working on the build of customer facing mobile app, on both iOS and Android. This role will be the most senior post within the QA team and as the department grows there will be a natural pathway in becoming the Head of QA.
As a QA Lead you should ideally have the following skills / experience:
· Test new features and ensure existing features are working well.
· Carry out exploratory testing and knowing what will be enough.
· Collaborate across the wider team, predominately, development teams, product owner and UX teams.
· Work mentor junior members in the team to guide them and provide support where appropriate.
· Test planning, mapping and strategy
· Growing the team
There’s a lot more detail about this role I’d need to share with you, so please send me your CV or just drop me a line (see below) and we can get the ball rolling.
CV not ready? No problem, let’s have an initial chat. Call me 0207 382 8111