When it sounds too good to be true it normally is, but I promise you this time it's true and it's bloody good!
Why I hear you asking? It's simple, for a problem solving technologist like you what would be the perfect combination? Good product, smart colleagues, greenfield work and total ownership. All of those boxes are ticked with this one!
A few years from now you'll be known as the person who architected and then built this companies newest and most succesful product. The product that takes them on to the next level and moves the business forward. That's right, their vision can become your reality!
– Collaborate closely with product, data science, infrastructure, and other internal partners.
– Design and build core services, APIs, and infrastructure that supports the growth of the new product.
– Have an impact across the entire product suite
Your team will:
– Design and build the core services, APIs, and infrastructure that drives the growth of the product.
– Build data collaboration capabilities that allow different parties to connect their own data and also create new data partnerships.
– Build tools that enable data analysts and data scientists to turn data into actionable insights.
– Have a passion and track record for designing and building scalable services, APIs, and infrastructures.
– Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
– Experience with GCP or another cloud provider (AWS, Azure, …).
If you are self-starter, go-getter and someone who wants to work within a start-up environment within an established business.
Sounds like you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. No CV is neccesary at the moment.