?? Commitment to create a change
Be part of a non-profit organisation who is doing good within the community. Supports local charities and organisations with the same commitment to build positivity and create a change.
Working within their team, you will be part of going through a big data transition.
As a Senior Data Assurance, you will:
- Develop the business processes and workflows needed for introducing data management
- Identify, clean and assure data quality as well as the support of regulatory reporting
- Pro-actively identify ways to improve data to reduce the risk of data quality expectations and processing errors
- Liase with data stewards, processors, owners and users
You must have:
- Technical, communication and people skills
- Data quality or data management professional, academic or formal technical qualification or affiliation
Please get in touch either by clicking Apply, connecting with
me on LinkedIn or calling me on 020 7382 8123 to discuss the
?? Up to £65k + bonus package