Do you find yourself daydreaming about future technologies that just aren’t possible presently? Are you a robotics expert with a creative mindset, willing to push the boundaries of what We know?
Then this might just be the role for you.
We are currently hiring Robotics Engineers with a thing for research and development to join the Innovation and Research sector of one of the world’s leading energy companies.
This is a great opportunity to those with an outside the box approach to problem solving, someone willing to conceptualize brand new technologies, and when we say new, we mean new. Technology that simply doesn’t exist at the moment.
You can be part of a multi-cultural Digital Science team that utilises today’s modern tools and finds ways of solving tomorrow’s problems.
To succeed in this role you’ll need the following:
• Awareness of Robotics and emerging technologies and their potential uses.
• Ability to rapidly grasp new concepts, achieve a high-level familiarity with new technologies and sense their application; ability to think at the very forefront.
• Capability to translate ideas and concepts into business opportunities and successful technology adoptions.
• Self-starter, capable of working independently, proactively and operating effectively in ambiguity
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, and ability to work with and influence people at all levels across the organisation
• Flexibility, speed, initiative in approaching unstructured contexts.
The role is on a contract basis and it’s daily rate is highly competitive.
Feel free to apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button or by simply emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org