Data Science Analyst
My client is looking for an experienced Data Science Analyst to join their ranks(Permanent basis).
The role sits within the Business Information and Data Analytics department and it’s purpose will be that of growing the organization’s analytical capabilities by utilising ML and AI which will contribute to the organization’s path of becoming deeply insight-driven.
You’ll belong to a small yet strong team of Data Science Analysts where you’ll use your stakeholder management and AI expertise to perfect the decision-making process.
The salary is highly competitive, according to market rates and due to COVID, you and your colleagues will for now work from home, respecting government guidelines.
What you’ll need:
- Technical expertise in Python and SQL
- AL and ML experience highly desirable, predictive modelling , time-series forecasting, clustering, causal inference, NLP
- Clear and engaging communication skills that will allow you to translate complex analysis into actionable insights
- PySpark or Scala experience
- You’re a problem-solver
- A data skeptic, ensuring accurate and quality results
- You have a curious mindset
In return you’ll get an incredible suite of benefits that include annual bonus, pension scheme and a great annual leave package.
If this is something you see yourself acing go ahead and clock the Apply button or email me your CV at email@example.com
If you lack an updated CV don't let that stop you, email me either way and let's have a chat about it!