??? Hoping to re-plumb the energy sector
Data engineers, we need your help to redefine the energy sector, to revolutionise the energy industry through software innovation and to transform one of the world’s worst polluters into a carbon neutral energy company!
As a Data Engineer, you will:
- Be part of a cross-disciplinary team, working closely with other data engineers, software engineers, data scientists, data managers and business partners
- Hold responsibility for deploying secure and well-tested software that meets privacy and compliance requirements; develops, maintains, and improves CI / CD pipeline
- Architect, design, implement and maintain reliable and scalable data infrastructure
- Responsible for service reliability and following site-reliability engineering best practices: on- call rotations for services they maintain, responsible for defining and maintaining SLAs
- Design, build, deploy and maintain infrastructure as code
- Actively contribute to improve developer velocity
As a Data Engineer, you must have:
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, algorithms and data structures
- Proficient with at least of either: Python, Java or Scala
- Cloud platform experience such as AWS or Azure
- Experience developing large scalable systems and pipelines
Please get in touch either by clicking Apply, connecting with me on LinkedIn or calling me on 020 7382 8123 to discuss the opportunity further.
?? Fully remote