up to £54,000 Per Annum
Remote interviewing and onboarding for the foreseeable future*
Note that this role is a 2 year FTC with a Permanent position available as well.
A non-profit housing association are looking for a Data Assurance Analyst
The company have a social purpose at the heart of their operations and pride themselves on the relationships they build with their customers- at the heart of the business lies trust and transparency.
You will act as ‘Data modeller’ and will work closely with Data Business Analyst and Business Analyst – together you will be responsible for ensuring delivery of artefacts like data dictionary, data flows, data model for the programmes.
- Experience of creating data models using tools like Erwin is a MUST
- Experience in SQL databases and database querying languages preferred
- Business Data Design methods (eg Kimball, IE etc)
- Master Data Management expertise
- Understand the business value of data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; and the ability to present difficult concepts into understandable terms to all levels of the organisation
- Experience to best practices in data modelling
Location: London (Hybrid working model available post pandemic)
Salary: up to £54K
If you see yourself acing this role please apply by either clicking the apply button or by emailing me at email@example.com
If you're lacking a CV or think it's outdated, don't let that be an impediment toyour application, email me and we can still have a chat about it.